Ashton Tax offers a full range of services to support individuals and organizations with business and financial planning, accounting and tax preparation. In particular, we offer:
- Income tax preparation & planning for corporations, sole proprietorships, partnerships, individuals, not-for-profit and charitable organizations (T3010A).
- Federal Incorporations: of Canadian-Controlled Private Corporations. (CCPC) and Name Registrations.
- Setup and implementation: Health & Welfare Plans (Trusts)
- GST/HST tax filing.
- Payroll services.
- Client liaison with Canada Revenue Agency.
- Counseling and Advice: for small business accounting procedures and process, for software packages.
- Bookkeeping Services: full in house services as well as on-site.
The diversity of our clientele attests to our ability to anticipate and effectively manage the accounting and tax needs of Canadian individuals and organizations. We counsel and support clients with a wide range of financial and tax needs including:
- Private corporations (incorporation and ongoing support)
- Individual tax
- Sole proprietorships
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Not-for-profit and charitable organizations
- Trusts, and other tax needs